Often the best – and least fussy – outfits crop up at the airport. At Brisbane International in Australia on December 28th, tennis star Maria Sharapova took her comfort with a hefty serving of chic. Her Chloé Alice doctor’s bag, an ideal tote for travel, helped bring structure to her easy Zara pajama-inspired pants and loose tee. Menswear pieces like a blazer and brogues kept everything sharp and on-trend, and a pair of Prada’s cat-eye sunglasses are the shades of choice for the incognito celeb.
Here’s how to steal Maria’s plane-to-pavement look:
2. DAY Birger et Mikkelsen Textured-Satin Blazer: A blazer with a loose, lean fit looks sharp and feels easy. On Net-a-Porter for $310.
3. Kain Modal and Silk Blend T-Shirt: Slouch and luxury come together in this slinky blend. On Net-a-Porter for $90.
4. Tibi Printed Silk Wide-Leg Pants: Think trousers with a pajama-esque flair, for a more timeless feel. On The Outnet for $154.99 (from $390).
5. ASOS Marky Leather Brogues: A frugal steal that looks far pricier than the wallet-happy reality. On ASOS for $56.29.
6. Prada Oversized Cat-Eye Glasses: This pair is your cherry on top for instant old-school glam. At Saks Fifth Avenue for $245.