Whether you think of these as pouches that have been embellished and adorned into “take them out on the town” territory or clutches with a casual, unstructured shape, these easy pieces are bound to find a multitude of uses in your life. From leopard spots to flowers, from python to beads, they are just too gorgeous not to!
1. Christopher Kane Leopard-Print Leather Clutch: When it comes to wild color, nobody does it with the flair and dedication of Kane. Now I’m loving his way with leopard.
On Net-a-Porter for $615.
2. Marni Embellished Ribbed Cotton Clutch: Whimsy all the way. Well, almost. What makes this so special is the garden party in the front and no-nonsense gray cotton in the back.
On Net-a-Porter for $700.
3. Bottega Veneta Metallic Intrecciato Leather Pouch: The perfect piece for vacation-packing, this will organize an oversized tote or work on its own for a laidback night out.
On Net-a-Porter for $580.
4. Zagliani Helena Animalier Print Python Clutch: Python stays rigid, so no slouch here. Just amazing skin punctuated by gorgeous whipstitching and a pair of tassels that add (and don’t detract.
On Luisa via Roma for $3,309.
5. Emilio Pucci Beaded Silk Clutch: While it sounds like an insult to refer to this as a mere pouch, the easy body dresses down Pucci’s beautifully beaded silk, for an elegant juxtaposition.
On Net-a-Porter for $1,290.