When I’m on the road (or in the high skies, for that matter), the importance of a good wallet really comes into focus. Or even better, an eye-catching wallet. I like to keep an array of wallets in my arsenal to switch up from time to time, whether I’m lightening the load or craving some color. One that pops doesn’t just appeal to the eyes – it makes a quick-grab all the easier, whether you’re on a power shopping spree or sight-seeing a new city.
1. Bottega Veneta Laser-Cut Wallet: Laser-cut to intricate perfection, a little bit of Bottega in your bag always proves to be a pick-me-up (even if your wallet’s empty!).
On Net-a-Porter for $860.
2. Smythson Slim Travel Wallet: When I’m jetting from plane to car and back again, light and easy access is everything. Plus, bright bubble-gum pink makes me smile.
At Barneys New York for $405.
3. Zagliani Python Animalier Zip-Around Wallet: A splash of leopard-spotted python raises a bag’s glam level by 100%, even if you’re carrying a simple canvas tote.
At Barneys New York for $890.
4. Alexander Wang Tri-Gone Compact Wallet: Go streetwise with chunky zippers and grainy leather. In bright white, this is easy to spot from even the most overflowing of bags.
At Barneys New York for $250.
5. Rebecca Minkoff Continental Colorblock Leather Wallet: Minkoff’s perky wallet may be half the price of some, but it doubles up on playful color.
At Saks Fifth Avenue for $195.