Every once in awhile, your technology could use an upgrade. And I’m not talking about the latest iPhone model (although I, for one, can’t wait!). We change our clothes and bags often, so why don’t our trusty phones deserve the same treatment? A new case, whether it’s a protective sleeve or a snap-on shield, is an instant makeover, sure to revive your little sidekick and make it look and feel like new.
1. Pierre Hardy Cube-Print Coated-Canvas iPhone Sleeve: Hardy’s cubes are as enduring as his bags. Speaking of which, this case will look cool in my latest addition, his leopard-print convertible shoulder-clutch. On Net-a-Porter for $95.
2. Barneys New York iPhone Case: For sleekness and value, this is it. Fine stingray-embossed leather looks far more expensive than its approachable price tag. At Barneys New York for $55.
3. Swash Midnight Heligan Printed iPhone 4 Case: A shot of whimsy is always a welcome contrast to your personal technology. This blooming, English garden-inspired design will captivate while your phone is resting. On Net-a-Porter for $70.
4. Rebecca Minkoff Ostrich iPhone Case: The cozy fit of this chic ostrich-embossed leather and plastic case is perfect, and this juicy red will stand out in the most crowded of totes. On Shopbop for $68.
5. Jimmy Choo Trent Metallic Faux-Leather iPhone Sleeve: Faux leather, you sigh? Actually, the treated texture of this sleeve makes it all the more durable. Plus, it’s lined with super-soft suede to keep your phone especially protected. On Net-a-Porter for $225.