Buds may be making their first appearances, but look around: everything is coming up croc for spring! Normally, the luxurious exotic is enough in itself to lure you in. This year, it’s appearing in every color under the tropical sun for a double whammy of eye candy. With a bouquet this bewitching, I’ll be taking my croc with some Caribbean flavor.
1) Barneys New York Crocodile Small Clutch: Everyone knows I’m tempted by a bright yellow clutch. In “dare to touch me” croc, there’s no way I can say no!
At Barneys New York for $6,800.
2) Zagliani Crocodile Fuxia Bag: Think wild flower, not wallflower! As good as bright purple gets, the turquoise suede interior completes the exotic, jungle-worthy feel.
On Farfetch for $7,519 (from $10,738).
3) Tiffany & Co. Avenue Shopper Tote: Forget breakfast at Tiffany’s. I’ll take a full day of shopping! The color is a Fifth Avenue classic; the style is a worldwide staple.
At Tiffany & Co. for $8,500.
4) Nancy Gonzalez Crocodile Flap Shoulder Bag: Bubble-yum! This skin may be seriously chic, but there’s nothing serious about this playful color. This one has a giggle and a wink.
At Bergdorf Goodman for $2,950.
5) Reed Krakoff Mini Atlantique Tote: This delicious tangerine tote is the mother of all croc handbags. While the hue is thoroughly refreshing, the price might make your jaw drop!
At Reed Krakoff for $11,000.