Bags never go unnoticed when it comes to trends, and right now, more than ever, it’s all about prints. These are not your run-of-the-mill stripes and checks. We’re after the patterns with a vivacious, cheeky twist. From florals to exotics to cameo-inspired faces, we’ve got all your prints covered. Which one charms your heart?
1) Stella McCartney Hawaiian-Print Canvas Shopper: Once cheesy, the souvenir-style Hawaiian print is executed in sophisticated fashion, a feat only achievable by Stella. On Net-a-Porter for $635.
2) Balenciaga Paper Printed Leather Tote Bag: Flowers gone neutral and colorless – but still pretty – show you can hop on the printed trend without going all out. At Browns Fashion for $1,660.40 (£1,045).
3) Karl Large Printed Canvas Tote: A casual, crumply tote with a twist. Karl’s paint-splattered profile is so insanely fabulous – he would have it no other way. On Net-a-Porter for $135.
4) Reed Krakoff Leather-Trimmed Python-Print Canvas Tote: This painterly interpretation of python is refreshing and artsy. Get your daily python fix without destroying your precious genuine snakeskin. On Net-a-Porter for $540.
5) Yves Saint Laurent Roady Printed Canvas Hobo Bag: YSL is gung ho about nautical theme this season. The almost-unknotted stripes of this brightly colored tote take you on vacation and back. On Net-a-Porter for $1,495.