Shop as the Luisa Via Romans do! I love brands of all levels of snobbery, but let’s be honest. It doesn’t get better than a Lanvin, Givenchy, Rochas, Jil Sander and Ann Demeulemeester sale! At up to 40% off, no less. These aren’t just my favorite brands of all time, these are my favorite bags of the season. I’m not wasting any time before I get shopping, nothing is more depressing than “Sold Out”.
1) Jil Sander Textured Deerskin Shoulder Bag, $783 (from $1,305): This crazy-chic shoulder bag is actually only available in yellow – and that’s fine by me! Your eyes may want green, but trust me, yellow is far more versatile than bright grass-green. This yellow satchel makes for the perfect spring bag.
2) Ann Demeulemeester Calfskin Multi-Pocket Top-Handle, $1,028 (from $1,469): Inspired by moto gear, not a literal interpretation, this touchable leather carryall is way hipster-cool. Invite it to add instant edge to your persona – and then you can can laugh at your friends who still have the Balenciaga motorcycle bag.
3) Givenchy Pandora Rabbit Shoulder Bag, $1,961 (from $2,801): While it’s intriguing to the eyes, the off-kilter Pandora takes some getting used to. The shape is on the funky side, but in rabbit-fur and on sale, I think I can manage to embrace the quirky look.
4) Rochas Miki Soft, Shiny Top-Handle, $1,361 (from $1,944): Classy without being stuffy, timeless and sleek, this Rochas will last you a lifetime. Now that it’s on sale, you are smartly investing in the future.
5) Lanvin Miss Sartorial Calfskin Shoulder Bag, $1,500 (from $2,500): Lanvin’s structured shoulder bags have hit it big and you know they will continue with this style for many seasons to come. Snapping it up now ensures you are forever a member of the cool kid’s club.